Around the campsite :
- Carnac : the « alignements » stones (1km) and a lot of small and beautiful beatches at 4km.
- Plouharnel, surf paradise with 8km of sandy beach.
- Famous marina of Trinité sur Mer.
- Quiberon and his majestic wild side.
- All the islands of the Golfe du Morbihan
- Belle île en Mer, the famous island of the region
A bit further :
- La Ria d’Etel, protected natural aera
- Auray, and his typical port of St Goustan
- Vannes and her intramural city
- Lorient and his 2nd war vestige
- Rochefort-en-Terre, one of famous town in Morbihan
Quiberon : The Wild Dunes
The heart of the Grand Site, the dune massif is distinguished by its large open spaces, un-urbanized, open perceptions towards either the ocean or the hinterland.